MATERIALS – Die springs add life to your dies because they are made of high tensile strength chromium alloy steels. They withstand the heavy demands of shock loading and constant high speed deflections.
COLORS – Every die spring is color coded by work range, to simplify selection specification and in plant identification.
SHAPE – The round cornered rectangular configuration of Dieco die springs works harder, with less wasted energy, than round or square wire configurations. This optimum cross-section minimizes stress concentration and protects against fracturing caused by stress build-up at sharp edges.
- Die Springs BLUE Medium Duty
- Die Springs RED Medium Heavy Duty
- Die Springs GOLD Heavy Duty
- Die Springs GREEN Extra Heavy Duty
- D-Line GREEN Light Duty
- D-Line BLUE Medium Duty
- D-Line RED Heavy Duty
- D-Line YELLOW Extra Heavy Duty
- D-Line Catalog
- Compression & Extension Springs
- ISO & JIS (Metric)
- Kaller Gas Springs
- Other Springs